The 20 HP OHV Honda engine meets or exceeds all EPA requirements, has a pressurized, oil filtration system and
electric start. It provides 3000PSI to the "PD-4" Pipe Pusher at minimal throttle setting, keeping engine noise to a minimum.
- Flat Faced hydraulic quick couplers
- Gauge panel, includes ammeter, hydraulic oil pressure hour meter
- Oil Cooler
- Auxiliary tool circuit for low pressure applications
The HP-19 hydraulic pump is a unique blend of engineering and application. Four by four tubing provides both a frame in
which to mount the components and a reservoir for the hydraulic oil. The efficient, axial piston pump and the huge
surface area of the frame provide cooling for the hydraulic oil and protect the engine and other components from damage.
Up-Front controls, with optional flat-faced quick couplers (cup and prong style are standard).
The optional gauge panel includes hydraulic oil pressure, ammeter and hour meter.
- Maximum pressure: 3000 PSI
- Maximum volume: 19 GPM
- Outside Dimensions: 46.5"L X 20"W X 19.5"H
- Weight with oil: 450#